martes, 5 de abril de 2011

IDM Fashion Show , EGR [A/W] 2011-2012




Once again in Mexico city! ,No doubt I saw a stunning fashion show , The best of IDM in my personal opinion.

Why? , because the fashion designer "Enrique González" not only made the clothes , He made magic, is like he ask me what I love ... and he put it there for me... Ok, stop flying.


The show left me speechless, it had a part of everything i like, Magic , beauty ,craziness,great music and a big charged of darkness, but it doesn't fall in Goth.... The sparkly dresses were amazing , another fact that I loved was that he included male clothing and hot models (boys and girls) .

It was really amazing, I've fallen in love with him after see his show , I want more about EGR .



Once again not too much quality in the pictures... but enjoy it.


MORE ABOUT EGR EGR EGR



Una vez más en la ciudad de México! , No hay duda de que vi un desfile impresionante, el mejor de IDM en mi opinión personal.

¿Por qué? , porque el diseñador de moda "Enrique González" no sólo hizo la ropa, hizo magia, es como si el me preguntara lo que me gusta ... y lo puso ahí para ... Ok, No.

El espectáculo me dejó sin palabras, tenía una parte de todo lo que me gusta, magia, belleza, locura,buena musica y una gran carga de oscuridad, pero sin caer en lo gótico .... Los vestidos brillantes fueron sorprendentes, otro hecho que me encantó fue que incluye prendas de vestir masculinas y modelos calientes (niños y niñas).

Fue realmente increíble, me enamoré de él después de ver su show, quiero más de EGR.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario