lunes, 18 de abril de 2011

Galaxy Prints




If you know me,(if you look at my background image) I bet you do realize how much I love the stuff about galaxy,constelations, stars etc... then I was browsing on the net and I found gorgeous galaxy print clothes...



The clothes are perfect for the spring -summer seasson ,They caught me yeah!, The leading exponent is Christopher Kane, it's not easy to get this clothes as animal prints is ,or better say, it's not cheap to get it.

but there are cheaper options ...


DIY You need to have a lot creativity


Topman I will get this one


Black Milk for galaxy leggings



Also there are backpacks Klipping Marc Jacobs JPEG (Mexican Brand)


and for anything else about galaxy clothes, you may search Christopher Kane.



Si me conoces un poco! si te has fijado en mis nicks, backgrounds, etc... sabras qué me encanta todo acerca del espacio, galaxia, extrellas y ultimamente qué se ha puesto de moda estaba buscando algo acerca de esto en internet , encontré ropa hermosa, impresa con paisajes cósmicos

La ropa es perfecta para la temporada primavera-verano, Me ha atrapado!, El principal exponente es Christopher Kane, y no es muy fácil conseguir esta ropa cómo el animal print, mejor dicho, no es nada barata

pero si que hay algunas opciones más económicas...


Hacerla tu mismo con mucha creatividad, Top Man , Black Milk (leggings)

También encuentras mochilas en Kippling, Marc Jacobs y JPEG (marca mexicana)

Links arriba...

Y para todo lo demas ya sabes! Christopher Kane.










I love this tank top







It Girl, Alexa Chung in Christopher Kane Galaxy ♥

1 comentario: